PUBLIX® A1A MARATHON, HEALTH EXPO, & IN-STORE PROGRAM
ANNUAL INTEGRATED EVENT, SHOPPER MARKETING, AND MEDIA PLATFORM
Couponing • Digital • FSI • Shelf Flags • Product Sampling at Events.
- Lifestyle: Healthy lifestyle and fitness oriented; middle/upper-middle class
- Gender: 58.5% male / 41.5% female split
- Age: Core age range 30 – 55 years (Median age 46)
- Ave HH Income: $120K
- Education: 100% high school grad, 85% college grad; 40% post college degree grad
- Ethnicity breakdown: 75% Caucasian; 15% Hispanic; 5% African American; 5% other
- Geographic Location: all 50 states; 33 countries represented; 75% of total A1A audience is from Florida.
Publix® Shopper Marketing:
- PUBLIX: Dedicated brand coupon tear pad and shelf talker in 263+ South Florida stores (56% market share). News America handling all in-store components.
- Dedicated FSI: 1.75 million circ. FSI distributed in the tri-county newspapers with coupon / ad for brand.
Event Participation: 31,900+ participants:
- Health & Fitness Expo: 2-day pre-event Race Expo at the Broward County Convention Center, open to the public, up to 13,000 product samples (wet or dry) / literature, dedicated and staffed 10’ x 10’ booth.
- Race Event: Dedicated branded tent with sampling (wet or dry) and literature distribution at Finish Line to approximately 17,000 racers and spectators. Brand ID also on race barricades, finish line and event shirts.
Online and Mobile Ads:
- Online: Active.com and Facebook banner & ad campaigns March 2019 – February 2020. Brand ID & URL link on the www.a1amarathon.com sponsor page w/brand info & URL hyperlink; opportunity to distribute online coupons.