Give your brand a powderful lift.
Looking to connect with active, affluent, and highly loyal winter sports enthusiasts in experiential critical mass? In partnership with Keeplan Experiential, we are thrilled to bring you our Ski Resort Network™, the largest winter resort integrated marketing network, with 90 destinations nationwide. Give us your objectives, and we’ll put together a powderful solution to get your product in the hands of loyal skiers and snowboarders, from resort lodge check-in or in-room sample distribution to a full integrated media and digital campaign where you can share you brand narrative at the base, on the slopes, or aprés ski.
- Upscale households: average HH income $143,000
- Millenials / Gen Y / Gen X; Median Age: 32
- Families skew heavily in many resorts (various by resort)
- Also active in a wide variety of non-winter sports (visit our sister network, the Outdoor Adventure Network™)
Locations / Reach / Inclusions:
- Resorts: 70 with mountain media / 20 with bus transit media
- Season: 130 days resort average (Nov – April, varies by resort)
- Attendance: 13.2 million (mountain) / 13.3 million (bus transit)
- Mountain Media: Be part of every run with tower billboard, tower wrap, safety bar, lift line, and ski rack ads
- Product Sampling: From 100,000 to 2 million units; sample at lodge check-in, in-room, base, and slope side
Signage & Consumer Research:
- Counter tent cards to encourage members to try your sample and tell brand narrative
- Optional dedicated consumer core and conversion dual research
- Optional counter easel card w/ tear pad or QR code for survey