Position Your Brand with Yoga Enthusiasts.
Health. Fitness. Lifestyle. Yoga.
Yoga continues to grow in the U.S. with more than 55 million participants in 2020, up from 36 million in 2015 (66% growth). CoOptions Health & Wellness / Sampling Store™ has been connecting brands with yoga students for more than a decade through its Yoga Studio Network™, comprised of more than 4,600 independent yoga studios and yoga studio chains nationwide. Our geo-mapping capabilities allow us to target studios with pinpoint accuracy around one of more of your key retailers (e.g., studios 5 – 7 miles of Whole Foods, Sprouts, Publix, Safeway, etc.), driving traffic to stores from trial to conversion.
The Yoga Studio Network™ is a grassroots network with began as a strategic marketing partnership in 2001 with leading yoga magazine partner, Yoga Journal. Here are some facts and figures as you consider the Yoga Studio Network.
- Age Breakout: 18-29 (20%); 30-49 (43%); 50+ (37%)
- Gender: 72% female
- Upscale, average HH Income of $93K
- 72% have a college degree (27% advanced degree)
- 69% hold professional/managerial positions
- Yoga is geographically skewed to East and West coasts, but in all major DMAs
Studio, Locations and Reach:
- 4,600+ Yoga Studios (updated for 2023 w/ addition of new studio opening and closures from the pandemic)
- Up to 300,000 samples per program (national, regional, market specific)
- Optional geo-mapping around key account / retailer store locations for shopper conversion
Signage and Research:
- Counter tent cards to encourage members to try your sample and tell brand narrative at studios
- Optional dedicated consumer core and conversion dual research
- Optional counter easel card w/ tear pad or QR code for survey invitation
Our yoga studios are highly engaged with the brands we sample…
KASHI® Go Lean® Bars “Students loved the Kashi bars! Vegan, gluten-free, 8g protein, delicious.” — Yoga Mojo Studio
ZING® Stevia Sweetener “Wonderful response from students…we are always looking for healthy alternatives to share with our students. Thank you!” — Real Life Yoga Studio
SUNDOWN NATURALS® “The students are always excited to try out new items! We enjoy being able to hand out free samples at the end of classes.” — Brooklyn Yoga
A few of our recent Yoga Studio Network programs…
We work collaboratively with studio owners and staff to deliver seamless programs that excite and bring real value-added benefit to their students. Product samples are hand-delivered by studio staff prior to or at the conclusion of classes, supported by custom branded studio signage. Yoga practitioners are highly receptive to samples in this environment because there is a high level of trust that far exceeds other fitness regimens and venues.
To ensure that this trust is maintained, brands with which we work must meet benchmark criteria (e.g., fit the yoga lifestyle, have natural or organic ingredients, be non-GMO (for food brands), and embody attributes that provide health benefits, etc.). This ensures that products that we deliver to our studios are ones which they will embrace, support and recommend to their students. This is why our trial rates average more than 90%.