Health. Fitness. Lifestyle. Yoga.
Yoga is now American’s #1 growth sport with more than 36 million Americans that have made yoga a part of their health and fitness lifestyle, with 76% growth since 2012.
CoOptions Health & Wellness / Sampling Store™ has been connecting brands with yoga students for more than a decade through its Yoga Studio Network™, comprised of more than 5,000 independent yoga studios and yoga studio chains nationwide.
Our geo-mapping capabilities allow us to target studios with pinpoint accuracy around one of more of your key retailers (e.g., studios within 5 – 7 miles of Whole Foods, Sprouts, Publix, Kroger, or other accounts) — ultimately, driving traffic to stores from trial to conversion. Custom consumer and studio research provide valuable brand insights that our clients like to share with their buyers.
Here are some facts and figures as you consider the Yoga Studio Network.
Yoga Studio Network Practitioner Demographics:
- 80% are 18 – 54 yrs old, 72% female
- Upscale, average household income of $93K
- 72% have a college degree (27% post-college degree)
- 69% hold professional/managerial positions
- Geographical skew to West coast, East coast and key metro markets across the U.S.
Studio, Locations and Reach:
- 5,000+ Yoga Studios
- Up to 500,000 samples per program (national, regional, market specific)
- Optional geo-mapping around key account / retailer store locations for shopper conversion
Signage and Research:
- All programs include studio signage encourage members to try your sample and provide branding at studios (custom tent cards for smaller programs under 150,000 samples) and custom easel counter cards for larger programs. Design services are provided for creative gratis by the Yoga Studio Network and encouraged as we know from experience what resonates with our audience.
- Custom brand consumer research survey included over 150,000 units with the invitation delivered by tear pad on the Easel card (optional at lower volume levels, quoted on request).
Our yoga studios are highly engaged with the brands we sample…
KASHI® Go Lean® Bars “Students loved the Kashi bars! Vegan, gluten-free, 8g protein, delicious.” — Yoga Mojo Studio
ZING® Stevia Sweetener “Wonderful response from students…we are always looking for healthy alternatives to share with our students. Thank you!” — Real Life Yoga Studio
SUNDOWN NATURALS® “The students are always excited to try out new items! We enjoy being able to hand out free samples at the end of classes.” — Brooklyn Yoga
A few of our recent Yoga Studio Network programs…
We work collaboratively with studio owners and staff to deliver seamless programs that excite and bring real value-added benefit to their students. Product samples are hand-delivered by studio staff prior to or at the conclusion of classes, supported by custom branded studio signage. Yoga practitioners are highly receptive to samples in this environment because there is a high level of trust that far exceeds other fitness regimens and venues.
To ensure that this trust is maintained, brands with which we work must meet benchmark criteria (e.g., fit the yoga lifestyle, have natural or organic ingredients, be non-GMO (for food brands), and embody attributes that provide health benefits, etc.). This ensures that products that we deliver to our studios are ones which they will embrace, support and recommend to their students. This is why our trial rates average more than 90%.