Immerse your brand in the outdoor enthusiast lifestyle.
Looking to connect with active, millennial, outdoor adventure enthusiasts in critical mass? In partnership with Keeplan Experiential, we are thrilled to bring you the sister-network to our Ski Resort Network™ for spring through fall seasons—the Outdoor Adventure Network™. When the snow melts, the mountains start back up with mountain biking, zip lining, mountain coasters, aerial ropes courses, and other outdoor adventures. And also in spring, our ski resort network expands to include outdoor adventure locations for white water rafting, horseback riding, jeep tours, and so much more. The Outdoor Adventure Network™ takes your brand to where the action is and immerses your product into their experiences.
- Upscale consumers: average household income of $150,000+
- Millennials / Gen Y / Gen X; Median Age: 32
- 47% male adults; 40% female adults, 13% kids
- Families skew heavily in certain destinations and outdoor adventure activities.
Locations / Reach / Inclusions:
- Outdoor adventure centers and lodging in Colorado & Utah, with heavy concentration in Moab, UT and the greater Vail Valley region (including numerous CO River rafting companies).
- Season: May – October.
Signage & Consumer Research:
- Custom signage to showcase sample (varies by location).
- Opt-in online or intercept research optional.