ENGAGE 3 MILLION HISPANIC SHOPPERS AUTHENTICALLY AT POINT OF SALE AT 1,000+ HISPANIC SUPERMARKETS!
Through strategic/proprietary alliances with owners and managers of leading Hispanic supermarkets, we are able to offer a NEW & UNIQUE opportunity to reach Hispanic consumers at key in-store touch points. This is the only way to come face-to-face with these shoppers. Key “In-Store Touch Points” can often be the aisle where the brand/product can be found or other highly trafficked in-store locations. Our trained/experienced on-site Brand Ambassadors execute and monitor the hand-to-hand distribution of samples to in-store shoppers. These Brand Ambassadors have the full authorization, approval and support of the storeowners and their managers.
More than 1,000 stores with 3 million weekly shoppers. Locations can be selected by geography or store chain in:
- Greater NYC Area (parts of NY, CT, PA)
- Florida (Southeastern Markets & Tampa)
- Texas (entire state, all markets)
- Gender: 84% + Female
- Age range: 25 – 55
- Children at Home: 87%
- Extended Family Households: 94%
Key Lifestyle Attributes:
- Value-oriented, smart/efficient shoppers.
- Social and highly communicative with friends, family members and other shoppers about what’s new, what they should try and what they recently tried and liked.
- Highly receptive to in-store promotions and sampling.
Product Sample Distribution:
- Sample distribution in-store at POS in a comfortable and trusted environment.
- Sampling by trained Brand Ambassadors, who are members of the community and fluent in Spanish.
- Implied community/store endorsement.
Key Program Features:
- Unfettered access to Hispanic shoppers and their immediate and extended families at stores located in high-density Hispanic communities.
- Our Brand Ambassadors know and understand the communities in which they work and are fluent in Spanish.
- Inventory and status updates are provided on a bi-weekly basis.
- Validation and Compliance reports and photos of sample distribution are available at the end of the promotion.
- Product exclusivity.
Samples and promotional materials for all programs must be submitted for approval.