CAMPUS HEALTH CENTER NETWORK™
ENGAGE COLLEGE STUDENTS AT CAMPUS HEALTH FACILITIES
Most colleges and university centers offer on-campus health care facilities for their students, and approximately 33% of students visit them each semester. Most common visits are for respiratory care and flu vaccines (31%), birth control (18%), and physicals (8%). CoOptions Health & Wellness has created a comprehensive network of more than 500 campus health facilities (and growing), the ideal college touchpoint to deliver your brand to students in a health care context. We can also geo-map colleges in specific markets or around retailer store locations for shopper marketing activation with your key accounts.
- Age: Core student population ages 18 – 24 (86% of students).
- Gender: 56% female / 44% male.
- Ethnicity: 55% white; 16% Hispanic; 13% Black; 6% Asian; 10% other.
- 93% unmarried.
- 62% full-time / 38% part-time.
- 500+ colleges segmented by type, region, size, enrollment, and NCAA division.
- Up to 1,000,000 samples per 2 – 8 wk. promotion period.
- Geo-mapping selection of campus facilities based on client account retail locations (upon request).
Product Sample Distribution:
- Check-in / check-out
Signage & Consumer Research:
- Dedicated tent card encouraging students to try your sample, provided to each health services center.
- Optional counter card w/tear pad invitation and dedicated consumer depth brand research.